Skip to main content

10.15am Leave for Seville on board
Vueling Flight: VY2228
Terminal 1
11.50 am Arrive Seville, take  taxi to
Pension Cordoba
www.pensioncordoba.com/en/
 (Euro 75 per night triple occupancy)
May 3,2015 9.00 am Check Out
10.00am Go to Plazade Armas
Take Bus to Granada on board
 Alsa Bus (euro 31.98 per person)
1.00 pm Arrive Granada take taxi to
 Las Casita del Corralion
www.hotelsantaisabellareal.com
 (Euro 297 triple occupancy for 3 nights)
Get Skip the line ticket to Alhambra
May 6,2015 7.00 am Check Out
Take Day Trip via Bus to
Cordoba
9.00 pm Take Alsa Bus to Lisbon
 (euro72.6 per person)
On board Alsa Bus overnight bus
May 7,2015 6.30 am Arrive Lisbon Sete Rios
Take taxi to
Local Amigo Lisbon
email: local.amigo.lisboa@gmail.com
 (Euro 257.08 quad occupancy for 4 nights)
May 11,2015 5.00 am Check Out , go to  Lisbon Airport
Terminal 2
7.00 am Leave for Madrid on board
Easy Jet flight: 7611
9.20 am Arrive in Madrid Terminal 1
Take taxi to
Madrid Smart Rental
  (Euro 256 triple occupancy for 3 nights)
May 14,2015 6.00am Check Out
8.20 am Leave for Barcelona
Madrid-Puerta De Atocha
Train# 03282
10.05 am Arrive Barcelona Sants
Check In: Apartment Balmes
  (Euro 577 triple occupancy for 5 nights)
email: ap.balmes@gmail.com
May 19,2015 6..00 am Check Out
Leave for Manila,Philippines
from Barcelona Airport
via Qatar Airways
11.00AM Flight: QR138

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It takes Faith to ENJOY

To all fellow workaholics and small spenders this entry is for you! I am about to embark on a journey to the unknown.. I am going on Vacation! Yes! I dont really go on vacations.. most of my trips are family organized, school activities, and of course work related! Meaning i dont really spend for it. These free vacations end up being fun but i guess it starts off as an obligation.. My travel starts off with a gig in the following places: 1. Hong Kong on December 16-18. Kitchie Nadal was booked to sing for Globe Telecom along with True Faith and Cesar Montano. 2. Leaving for Singapore Dec 18. I have 2 hours to arrive and get my new luggage for Singapore. 3. Dec 19 we play in Singapore for our Every Nation Church in 12 Riffles Bldg. This gig is fun because it will be our first time to perform with our Singaporean family. 4. Dec 20 fly to India Amistrar.. here comes my faith to enjoy.. As i have mentioned i go to organized paid by others vacation.. from December 20 2006 -January 8, 2

Law of Attraction

Law of Attraction- There are many who are starting to get attracted to the Law of Attraction. With the top rating multi-million sales of the Secret and the many Self- help seminars like the Landmark Forum. I want to share my experience regarding this. Here's a quote from... Abraham: You did not come into this environment to create through action. Instead, your action is meant to be a way in which you enjoy what you have created through thought. Esther Hicks Source: The Law of Attraction: The Basics Of The Teachings For as he thinks in his heart, so is he..proverbs 23:7 Ever since I remember I have always wanted a perfect life and I strive for perfection. I looked inside me and tried to change my heart from within.. I even attended self-help seminars and bought so many books. But my longing was deep.. so deep that people, knowledge and philosophies, etc cannot fill.. So I got outside help to fill the gap.. relationships, alcohol and even drugs to dull the deep need for signi

India!

amritstar! Places visited as of now in order: - Amristar - New Delhi - Jaipur - Agra - Goa will be visiting more cities as our tour progress.. chilling here in goa for a week to rest and get some sun..